Business Talk 24-7
- Introduce program and objectives
- Introduce hosts
- Review of week’s show agenda – topic of the week, guest(s), and all segments presented.
- Entertain either in the studio or by phone a guest whose credentials/responsibilities will uniquely qualify him/her to discuss the program’s main theme.
- Guests may include – Experts, client representatives, and/or prospect representatives.
Additional Segments (if time allows):
- The week in review – National and local events or news items, which occurred during the past week.
- A media review – Review of books, magazines, websites, or movies that cover the main topic and have helpful information to pass on to the listeners.
- Local activities – Review and inform listeners of upcoming topic related activities and events in the local listening area.
- Provide a summary of what we learned today.
- Thank the guests, contributors, and sponsors.
- Remind the listeners of the schedule and the theme for next week’s program.