This role primarily involves broadcasting of audio content via web-based radio.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Operate proprietary audio equipment
- Manage remote broadcasts
- Maintain studio engineering documentation
- Interact with guests
- Execute social media for studio shows
- Ensure that professional standards are always maintained
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years work experience
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Desired:
- Communication skills and interpersonal interaction skills should be excellent, also to suit different audience and scenarios
- Ability to maintain effective terms and communication internally as well as externally
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
This is a contract part-time role. Studios are located in Atlanta, GA. Flexibility with evenings and travel needed for occasional remote broadcasts.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit resume and cover letter in the body of the email (no attachments will be opened), with subject line addressed PRODUCER to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and will email you if we wish to schedule an interview.