Highlights From Last Week . . . Shared This Weekend
(Kinda like that John Oliver thing)
1. Atlanta Business Radio
- Monday 8/22: We had Charles McGimsey and Rebecca Smith with Windham Brannon on the morning show describing the advantages of Virtual Accounting services — then for the afternoon show, Will Shelnut and Jeff Wright from Gateway Classic Cars. I can’t wait to visit their showroom. In fact, I didn’t wait — I’ve been surfing their website all weekend !
- Tuesday 8/23: Digital Marketing Series Co-HostsThomas Harpointer (AIS Media) and BRX CEO Lee Kantor interviewed Dr. Jeff Semel with Atlanta Medical Institute. This is going to be a great series — Tune in 10:00 am 2nd Tuesday each month.
2. High Velocity Radio
3. We finalized plans for the Business Writers Mixer / Business Writers Radio Launch Party (9/1 Concourse Athletic Club Grille). RSVP Here:
4. As of this writing we still have 2 Full YE Scolarships available for The Beach House — and I’ll be in Pensacola early next week on a scouting trip to nail down some key on-site logistics.
As I mentioned last week . . . One of the most rewarding aspects of the Beach House Experience is exposing young entrepreneurs to highly successful people doing work that matters. (They participate in their own unique Beach House Experience, and have ample opportunity to interact with our other participants.)
5. One of the biggest highlights of the week for me was Thursday’s KSU Shore Entrepreneurship Center Board of Advisors meeting. Congrats Chis Hanks and team for securing a Major in Entrepreneurship !!!
See ya in the Fast Lane . . .