This role primarily provides virtual and some on-site administrative support to the Sales Team and Booking Manager.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Provide direct administrative support to the Sales Team and Booking Manager
- Carry out work projects as assigned by the Sales and Booking Managers, Executives and/or other Managers within the RadioX Studio Team
- Data mine, develop spreadsheets, coordinate sales leads
- Maintain studio calendars and guests scheduling, schedules for meetings, appointments, travel, etc.
- Coordinate guest interviews, client meetings, etc. via email and phone
- Monitor and distribute all incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintain files
- Liaise with Studios for corporate office and/or client functions
- Provide backup support for other Studio Team Members as needed
- Special projects as assigned
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Administrative/Sales Support Assistant
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry a plus
- Commercial/residential real estate closing attorney, or front office medical/dental industry a plus
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Flexibility and the ability to set priorities and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have great problem solving skills, show leadership and excellent communication, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently and proactively while maintaining a customer service oriented attitude in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material in a highly professional manner
- Mature judgment, willingness to take responsibility, and initiative to make decisions within the scope of responsibilities
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience
This is a contract position, 30+ hours per week.
Primary Location is virtual with bi weekly meetings and/or events at our corporate office in Sandy Springs, GA.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit resume and cover letter in the body of the email (no attachments will be opened), with subject line addressed ADMINISTRATIVE SALES SUPPORT email@example.com.
We look forward to reviewing your resume and will email you if we wish to schedule an interview.